Sharing Parenting has a range of opportunities for Continuous Professional development (CPD) for professionals working with parents, carers and families, delivered by our knowledgeable and experienced team:
- FACILITATOR TRAINING to qualify professionals to deliver our evidence based programmes to parents, carers and families you work with
- Acredited City and Guilds, ‘WORK WITH PARENTS’ QUALIFICATIONS
- One day CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT workshops in MODULES to support professionals in your work with parents, carers and families
- MENTORING, SUPERVISION AND PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT
- We can also offer BESPOKE PROGRAMMES for staff to meet your professional needs
Please also see Facilitator training page for an opportunity to train professionally to enable you to deliver our programmes to your parents.
City and Guilds, ‘Work with Parents’ Qualifications
Please see Work with Parents Qualifications page.
- Sibling Rivalry
- Building Resilience in Children
- How to ask the right questions to effect change using Neurolinguistic Programming
- Understanding and dealing with challenging behaviour.
- Adler the Man
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
- True Colours
- Any of our courses adapted for modules
Please see our CPD page.
Mentoring, Supervision and Support
Please see our Mentoring, Supervision and Support for more information.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any bespoke training and suppport for you, in your professional role, or your organisiation
You may also be interested to read feedback from professionals with have worked with and supported on our Professionals Comments page.
For more information or to let us know you are interested in any of the above please click the contact us button below: