Do you want to meet other Dad’s?
Do you want to find out more about the 4 different roles you can play, as a Dad, in your child’s life?
Do you want to help promote the positive reputation of Dads?
Of course Dads are welcome on all our programmes but this one is just for you to support the very important role of Dads in the family, including research behind that role.
Join other Dads, who are experiencing the same challenges as you, on our popular Dads Matter course.
This is an open access parenting course, delivered once a week over 5 weekly sessions – each session is 1.5 hours.
Some of the topics you will cover on this course are:
- Parenting Styles – What does being assertive parenting really mean?
- The role of Dad as a Role Model – Learn how you are showing them the way
- The role of Dad as a Protector – How to balance boundaries and independence
- The role of Dad as a Provider – How to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of your child/ren
- The role of Dad as a Teacher – What are rights and responsibilities?
- The role of Dad as a Supporter – How to build your child’s self esteem and confidence
This course offers Dads an opportunity to meet other Dads, share experiences, learn from each other and get some advice and strategies to help them to support their children.
Please see our other Courses (1 or 2 hour sessions held once a week, delivered over several weeks) – Raising Toddlers, Raising Children, Raising Teens, Outside the Box (SEND), Sibling Rivalry, Let’s Play, Food for Thought, Building Resilience, True Colours, Mindfulness and Confident Parents-Confident Children.
Please see our other one or half day Workshops (one off sessions delivered in one or half a day) – An Introduction to Building Resilience, An Introduction to Mindfulness, and An Introduction to Confident Parents-Confident Children.
Please see our one-off Tasters (one off sessions delivered in 1-2 hours) – Power Struggles, How To Talk So Kids Will Listen, Motivating Your Child Academically, Parenting Styles, Sibling Rivalry, Understanding Challenging Behaviour, Labelling, Effective Discipline, Birth Order, True Colours and Dads Matter.
Please contact us for more information or to let us know you are interested in any of the above by clicking the button below: