Are you struggling with the ‘terrible two’s’?
Has your toddler started to say ‘No’!?
Have they started to refuse the foods they used to love to eat or refuse to go to sleep?
The toddler years are an incredible and exciting time in your child’s development. They can also be the most frustrating years for everyone as parents and children can find their emotions switching from absolute joy to deep frustration in a moment!
These are the years when your child starts to find their voice and they are the years, which lay the foundation of how they will choose to live later in life.
Our Raising Toddlers course will help you identify and develop some new strategies to help your baby transform into a toddler who is able to grasp all of the new opportunities that are coming their way – and all whilst keeping your own sanity!
Our course is most suited to any parent or carer of children aged one to five years old.
It is held once a week over six weeks, one and a half hour sessions, during which time you will be able to share your experiences with other parents and learn from the programme and each other.
Over the six weeks you will cover:
- The many expectations placed upon us as parents and how we can develop our own values and stick to them.
- Identifying how your toddler is feeling and be clear what their basic needs are.
- Setting boundaries, offering choices and when to say ‘No’ and be effective!
- How to play with your toddler in way which is engaging, appropriate, positive and which encourages their developing skills and why play is so important.
- How to encourage your toddler to take on the world! How to bolster their confidence and self esteem when they are feeling unsure and how to balance their approach if they are over ambitious.
In our final session, we will recap on all that we have learnt and discussed so you will go away with some new tips and strategies to guide your toddler effectively through these exciting years.
Please see our other Courses – Raising Children, Raising Teens, Dads Matter, Outside the Box, Sibling Rivalry, Let’s Play, Food for Thought, True Colours, Building Resilience, Mindfulness, and Confident Parents-Confident Children.
Please see our one or half day Workshops – An Introduction to Building Resilience, An Introduction to Mindfulness, An Introduction to True Colours and An Introduction to Confident Parents-Confident Children.
Please see our 1 to 2 hour, one-off Tasters – Power Struggles, How To Talk So Kids Will Listen, Motivating Your Child Academically, Parenting Styles, Sibling Rivalry, Understanding Challenging Behaviour, Labelling, Effective Discipline, Birth Order, true Colours and Dads Matter.
Please also read our Sharing Parenting Stories and Feedback from other parents who have attended our programmes.